Monday, March 27, 2006

Esther's Animal Farm


Was it only a week ago we were upstate in New York? The trip that was suppose to take just one week ended up taking us 2 because we got side tracked by the skiing in New York state. It's not to say that it is great skiing here on the East coast, (we were a little late in the ski season), but more like i was overanxious to get my new skis broken into. Anyway, i was very excited to spend more time with my sister in Mountaindale. I was also anxious to see how the cat is doing settling in with her. Imagine my shock & horror to find out how generous she is with the bed. Nope! Not with the 2 legged kinds, but with the 4 legged ones. Not only does Fleur get to share the bed with her, but Hunter as well. He is a humongous german sheppard. (and smelly too) Sure, he is a cute dog & he does have a very gentle temprement, but he is HUGE & HAIRY!!! (did i mention he is smelly? ... tee hee... Esther hates it when i call him that). At least Fleur gets along with him. She usually hates any other 4 legged creatures. I think sometimes she thinks she's human. Esther told me, that she caught the resident mouse just the other day, so we know she is making herself useful. I guess all is well in Esther's animal farm. We were sad to leave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home