Monday, March 13, 2006

Skiing Bristol mountain

Here we are at Bristol mountain last Saturday, skiing with Tabbert's nieces, Sydney & Addie. Not a bad mountain, conditions were a little slushy but nothing is worst than our Thredbo experience, which was more like ice skating than skiing. Just our luck, if we came a weak later, there would be powder (according to the weather man, but heck, how often are they right). This will be our 2nd day skiing this season. We're gonna try to get a few more ski days in when we get down to Esther's place so at least we have 7 days clocked up. Oh yeah, i also bought my new skis today. It's called "fine thang" by Head. I really wanted Volkl's but the shop didn't have my size, & the guy really wanted to sell me the Head. (must have been a slow day, since it raining cats & dogs). Nonetheless, the ones i got are pretty cool, can't wait to test them out. The best thing about them is they go with my entire ski outfit... tee hee... Anyway, we're off tomorrow to Esther's place in our Beamer (about 5 hours from here if we don't get snowed out). Hope she has internet access so i can continue updating my blog & do some job hunting from there. Otherwise we'll be stuck in Mountaindale, in a very hacidic jewish neighbourhood, eating matzo balls. We're planning to stay there till the weekend so we can check out a few ski spots in the Catskills, and down to Manhattan to hang out. Yipee (sarcasticly), can't wait to smell those subways again. I was horrified by how dirty & smelly the subways were when Esther took me down a couple of weeks ago. This time i'll be prepared, i'll bring my sanitising lotion..... omygawd, starting to sound hypercondriac...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home